3.05.2014

NaBloPoMo: Does Blogging Bring Out Your Best or Worst Self?

I should say that blogging brings out my worst me because that's the way it would seem with all the negative posts I've done. But saying that blogging brings out the worst of me is inaccurate. Life brings out the worst in me. The worst is there to begin with when I sit down to type. My mind gets full of the worst and blogging gives the worst a place to rest. Without writing my toxic thoughts get stuck and leak out onto my kids and husband in discontent and anger. Blogging helps to extinguish the hurt and loneliness. Blogging, or more accurately writing, saves me and my family and let's me get back to trying to be a better me. 

1 comment:

  1. "my toxic thoughts get stuck and leak out onto my kids and husband in discontent and anger"

    I feel exactly the same way, but you worded it much better than I could have. When I take too long of a break my husband notices I am crabbier. I blog out the negative, delete it and try to make it funny and then I can move on.

    ReplyDelete